Alpha Omicron Pi – University of Washington
Timeless Designs Applied to Modern Greek Housing
Utilizing a building that had been serving as off-campus rooming since 1996, the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority needed a dramatic redesign to meet the needs of their chapter. The existing structure was rundown and was isolated from the campus itself. Given that the property included six non-connected floors and levels, as well as a myriad of additions, the team at Krittenbrink Architecture were presented with the challenge of bringing it all together. Additionally, our team of architects also had to radically improve and update the plumbing facilities and fixtures.
How We Transformed This Greek House
- To make the Greek house feel more connected to the campus, we reoriented the front entry to face the campus.
- We utilized the existing exterior architecture while adding traditional Greek housing elements like columns.
- The non-connected levels were unified and opened to improve movement and communication throughout the building.
- The interior spaces of all of the levels and spaces were completely renovated and updated with modern style elements.
- The plumbing was completely overhauled and updated to current code and regulations.
Renovate or Design Your Greek Housing
Whether your Greek house needs a stylistic refresh or a complete overhaul, Krittenbrink Architecture is here to help. Our team specializes in new construction and renovations of Greek houses, and our work can be found on campuses throughout the United States.
Start Your Project Today
Don’t let your Greek house fall into further disrepair. Take pride in your space and work with an architecture firm that cares about their work. We offer a complete range of architectural services, including master planning, initial and final designs, construction contracting, and even interior design and renovation. Together, we can create a chapter house that will leave other Greek groups on campus envious.
Get started today and contact our team for a free consultation.